My photo
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The truth comes out when you're drunk.

Trav and I rode the Trax home from the concert last Thursday and wow...there are some interesting people out and about these days. I got nothing else. haha. Except the conversation that took place, I'll put that below.

So Trav and I are sitting across from each other and this lady stumbles onto the Trax, realizing there is nowhere to sit, so she stands. I wish I would have snuck in a picture because her stance was my absolute favorite haha...how do I explain it? ...picture her two feet spread fairly far apart, and by fairly...I mean they were well past the outside of her shoulders. I hope that makes sense. Basically, she was trying as hard as she could to endure the bumpy ride standing up. Finally, she looks at Travis and says...Can I sit? Trav says Yeah...you look like you need to. So she sits. Across from me. :)

I'm sitting there, minding my own business and all the sudden I get a tap on the leg.

"Yeah?"

The lady then says (with no hi, or introduction) "He's leaving me. We went to a concert tonight and he met younger girls and he is leaving me. He only wants to go home and go to bed with me (insert inappropriate arm movements here) (also, insert my, probably priceless, confused, trying so hard not to laugh my ass off, blown away face here...) And I live with him. He left me for an hour tonight and I just drank. I have been drinking. He left for an hour. He left with girls. He is leaving me. It's because he is younger. I am FOURTY-TWO and he is 32. He is ten years younger and wants someone younger. But he is leaving ."

"III'm...sorry...to hear that. Are you going home now?"

"Yes, he lives with me. He only wants to go to sleep." (By this time, dude is looking at me, watching her talk crap about him. So much fun.)

"Oh, well I'm sorry to hear that. I hope things work out for you."

Next was a bunch of her talking and slurring and me just nodding and smiling because I couldnt understand her.

I look away and again I get a tap on the leg.

"Yeah?"

"I spent $130 on my hair today, for him. $130." (Man I wish I had pictures of her face through all of this hahaha...it was so great.)

"Wow, well it looks really nice!"

"Yeah! Your hair looks like mine did before I got it done." (Insert cringe and nasty look here.)

"haha, yeah...I guess I need to get mine done."

But seriously? Did she just say that? I know my hair is a tad grown out, but I didn't think it would take a drunk lady on a Trax informing me of this to get me to go in and get it done again! lol

No comments:

You might also like...

Custom Search