My photo
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Thursday, July 9, 2009

The scare.

This is going to be short and sweet.

I'm working and I get a text from my friend.

- Hey, are you gunna do fantasy football this year, because if you are...you need to join our league right now!-

Oh, sweet. I will have to go and do that.

So, I go...and I join. Except for I cannot find his specific league so I text back asking what it is called specifically.

Next thing I know...I look at my phone and I have 16 missed texts. Hm...that's a bit excessive. I think to myself.

I look at the texts and EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. OF. THEM. says "Did you join yet?"

I text him back and say dude, your phone is going crazy (praying in my head that something is not wrong with my blackberry.) it sent me the same message 20 times!! No exxageration. You should shut it off and turn it back on, maybe that will help.

Funny thing about that reply is I thought 20 was a lot.

250 of the same message later, I text his wife saying "You need to control his phone, I have received a million texts, and it is not stopping."

She replies thinking it is hilarious and says sorry, it has happened before...one time I got 500, and one time his friend got the same message 300 times.

Yay :)

The messages started at 3:40 and ended at 4:23. I wanted to slap him around 3:43. Lucky for him he is in Idaho.

Not very luck though, because after recieving 596 of the same text and really freaking out that my phone is forever broken, I think that the next time I am in Idaho, he deserves 596 slaps.

And I shall do just that.

No comments:

You might also like...

Custom Search