My photo
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Friday, July 24, 2009

Incubus!!

I just now realized that I never posted anything about Incubus!!!

Chris, Lacey, Devan, Kelli, Laci, Chaille, David, Shawn, Amber, Travis, and I all went to Incubus last Thursday! It was out at Usana and we had lawn seats! (Trav and I got ours for $10!!!) It was such a good show!! They sounded fantastic! We saw a few people we knew, and Kassi ended up coming out for the second half of it! It was really fun!! I wish I would have taken more pictures...but how many pictures can you take of the stage? They all look exactly the same haha...

Anyways, I did remember to do a couple of pages with the pictures that I was able to get so here you go!

As always, if you click on them, they will show up bigger. (If you check my scrapblog site, these are not new to you.)







No comments:

You might also like...

Custom Search