My photo
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Grandpa and keys.

I forgot to post this a few weeks ago but I love it.

If you have read my blog for a minute...you might have noticed that I am really responsible and not horrible with keeping track of my keys.

If you are my Grandpa...you always tell me I need to be more responsible with said keys. You always tell me to hang them up, and keep them in one spot. Sometimes, you tell me to make even more copies, and sometimes to hang them on my belt loop. You give me really good advice Grandpa, thank you. :)

One day though...I call you to tell you I am coming to pick you up to visit Grandma in the hospital. I say "Hey Grandpa! What are you doin?"

...you say "Lookin' for my keys! I can't find them anywhere!!"

"Grandpa...you are sounding like me! Where is the last place you had them?"

"I swear I hung them up but I have looked everywhere and I just cant find them anywhere"

"Well alright, I will be there in a few...I'm sure they will come up somewhere"

Then I got to your house to pick you up and when I walked in, I asked you first thing..."Did you find your keys?"

"Yes. They were in my other pocket."

No comments:

You might also like...

Custom Search