My photo
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Just ask me to cut the Q tip.

Yes, the conversation I am about to share really happened.

Yes...she...is my sister.

We are too much alike in the fact that it didn't have the same effect on me as it would have anyone else.

Here we go:

Me: (Walking into my room, watching Kassi paint her toenails, attempting to mimic the flowers I currently have on my toes. Supplies- A toothpick, fingernail polish.) "You know, it's a lot easier to use the tip of a Q-Tip...just cut off the cotton part."

Kassi: "OH really?! How do you....do that?"

Me: "Did you really just ask me how to cut the tip off of a Q-Tip?"

Kassi: "Haha..what I meant was actually, um...where are the scissors?"

Right. What you meant was Jess, it'd be freekin sweet if you'd cut the Q-Tip for me because I don't want to do it.

I must admit though...great minds think alike...there have definitely been some times where Trav was lead to believe that I didn't know how to work the DVD player...or didn't know how to hook up the XBox... ;)

But using my own trick on me? C'mon now.

No comments:

You might also like...

Custom Search