My photo
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Monday, August 24, 2009

My exciting Saturday.

I'm sure you know already if you've been reading my blog for awhile but if not, I love poker and play every once in awhile in the Wasatch Poker Tournaments. Basically what happens is they have a game almost every night and if you win in the top 9 places (usually out of 80-100 players) you get points. Every quarter, there is a MAIN tournament (100 players) where you must qualify (by getting enough points throughout the quarter) to play in. I have played in two of these tournaments thus far. Last time I, unfortunately, took 9th. They paid the top 8. This time however, I took it down. I took first place and my prize was....

ready??...

guess....

Okay...

It was 500 bucks!!! :)

It was basically the greatest day ever.




No comments:

You might also like...

Custom Search