My photo
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What is dedication?





For me, these pictures are two things:

1) Dedication.
2) One of the coolest things I've ever seen!!

(Another awesome thing about Idaho. It is known as the "Viking" house.) I doubt this will happen, but if you live there and you currently read, or ever come across and read my blog. I'm sorry in advance for being a stalker and parking in front of your house to take these pictures. I just couldn't pass that one up!

The ONLY lame thing about this "Vikings" house is I came across it last Sunday after watching the Vikings lose their undefeated streak. I will mention that they put up a great fight and I'm so excited for the season though. I've said it before and I'll say it again...I think this is the year!!




2 comments:

Taylor Family said...

I saw that Viking house earlier this year when I went up to Idaho! But to Chris and I, purple and gold stands for Lakers, so that's how we saw it! Haha. It didn't have the picture of the Viking logo on the house when we were there though.

Jessica said...

REALLY?? You were in that part of Twin?? That's crazy! haha...thats like RIGHT where my friends live!

You might also like...

Custom Search