My photo
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Ready for this ghettoness? If not, please click the "x" in the top left corner of your screen.

Our handmedown TV finally went out last week! It was a sad day! She was good to us for like 5 years!

Well, Trav and I both have this thing about going to sleep without TV. It's basically impossible.

So, here is what we constructed.







After a few nights I couldn't handle it anymore so I went out and bought a new TV for the room. Well, actually I got a good deal on a TV so we put the new one in the living room and the old one in the bedroom. It's SO much better now :)

If you look closely in these pictures, you will see that I had to "re-create" the stand we used because either I forgot to take a picture of the actual one or I was just so excited to get rid of it that I didn't want to...so, the new bedroom TV is actually in the pictures above.



No comments:

You might also like...

Custom Search