My photo
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Our Labor Day Weekend, so far.

Just kinda been hangin out. I'll let the pictures do most of the talking :)


We went to Cheesecake Factory to celebrate Alexis's birthday. None of us had ever been there, but it was delicious!! :)







Saturday Kyle had his first football game so a bunch of us went out to watch that. Here are a few pics from that. I'm so excited for football this year!! Can't wait!







They asked Mariah to help with holding up the banner so they guys could run through it when they came back from halftime.





I know it's probably a good month early but I always decorate the first week of September. I can't help it! I just get so excited!! Look how cute they turned out this year!




Tonight we're goin out to Grandma's house for a BBQ, should be fun!




No comments:

You might also like...

Custom Search