My photo
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The greatest toilet paper run, ever.

Friday night Trav ran to Wal-Mart for me because we were out of toilet paper. It. took. him. forever! In the meantime I was in the living room with my sister and her boyfriend Jon watching The Hangover.

Travis finally got home and started putting stuff away in the kitchen. After about 3 minutes he says "Babe, come here."

When I got in the kitchen, he went out the back door and pulled these out of the car:



along with a bag of beef jerky! (my favorite) It was the sweetest thing ever.

After we finished watching The Hangover, I decided that I wanted to play games, so we played Sorry a couple times (For the record, I won.) and we played Battle of the Sexes (Again, I won :))




It was an awesome day/night!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome! Little surprise are the best. I might fwd this link to my husband ;)

You might also like...

Custom Search