My photo
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The post where I am conceited.

I'm not going to lie. I'm pretty proud of myself :)

If you don't already know, I love anything to do with arts/crafts/decoration! I'll admit, mostly because I don't have a choice as it is pretty apparent, that I change my blog layout probably more than anyone I know. I have always wished there was a way to find cute banners (thing behind your blog title) to go with my ever-changing layouts.

Well, today I was sitting here looking at my new layout, wondering if they even made banners for seasonal holidays. I looked all over for some that match perfectly and no such luck.

Then I had the most amazing idea.

I thought to myself self, I wonder if I could create my own banners...that way they would look however I wanted them to look.

I took myself up on that idea and now I am a banner creating fool. I am so smart. The only problem I have run into so far is banner overload. I currently have 3 for the Fourth of July. Now I have decisions! Hard ones! It's a never ending cycle my friends, never ending.

1 comment:

Courtney and Dan Archer said...

You go woman!! Continue on with your craftiness!!

You might also like...

Custom Search