My photo
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Monday, June 15, 2009

B-E-A-UTIFUL.

I've decided one of the greatest things about moving into a new place is when Spring comes and a ton of flowers and rad plants start popping out everywhere!!! I went picture crazy today. These are my favorite :) I spent way too long fixing these pictures up however I am going to do the same thing tomorrow because these were all taken from my cell phone. I forgot my camera at work :(

Anyway, enjoy!









There are 2 fantastic things about these pictures...
1) They are all either in front of our place, or on the side.
2) You can see raindrops on the flowers.

= greatness.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh my freekin hell. these are the cutest pictures i have ever seen wow. good job sissy.

You might also like...

Custom Search