My photo
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Friday, June 19, 2009

Best deal ever.

Yesterday Trav and I went to Gateway to do a little shopping and we I, of course, had to make a pit stop at Bath and Body!! I walk in and the lady comes up to me right away and says what their deals are...I heard $4 Wall Flowers and $4 classic lotions and body sprays and basically tuned out the rest because I was fine with that...I was going to spend $16 bucks and get me 4 body sprays.

She then passes me again and in my hand she sees the "Japanese Cherry Blossom" body spray and says "$2.50, what a great deal huh?!" I asked her like 3 times what she said because I couldnt believe it, lol I thought it was $4! Apparently if I would have listened to all of the deals she told me about, I would have heard her say that there was a BIN of stuff that was 75% off!!

So, Trav goes outside to wait on the bench.

And, I grab a bag to hold everything in my hands so I can then add to it!

I ended up getting all of this:

For $20!!!!

If you like purfume as much as I do:

Or even a little less than I do...I suggest you RUN to Bath and Body!

The end.

3 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Yay! You got the coconut one. One of my favorite summer scents!

Taylor Family said...

By the way, if you ever need a shopping buddy at bath and body works, I will totally go with you. Chris can sit on the bench with Travis. That way they won't have to sit alone. I pretty much have to stop in that store anytime I'm at the mall.

Jessica said...

haha done and done! He wasn't happy about it but hey, 75% off?! What can ya do!

You might also like...

Custom Search