My photo
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Friday, June 12, 2009

Most Random Post Award nominee


New setup!! I finally have a computer desk now! Previously it was laptop on the legs and printer in the room, on the dresser. I'm kinda liking this. It is definitely going to give me a reason to start scrapbooking a little bit more than I do!!

Last night Katie had her Spring Recital. (Dance performance) Afterwards, we all decided to go out to eat and Alexis was so kind to model this adorable mini wine glass of Italian dressing. Precious.
Alexis eating some delicious chee soup.

This is how the weather has been lately...basically the last few weeks and honestly, I couldn't be happier! I am not excited for the sun to show himself. This is so much nicer, and the smell of rain is one of the greatest thing. in the world.

Last but CERTAINLY not least. Um, it's friday! On three, can I get a WOOT WOOT!?!

No comments:

You might also like...

Custom Search