My photo
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Monday, November 23, 2009

Music equals everything.

Today, and yesterday, and last week, and a year ago, and tomorrow, and the rest of my life I will be/was/am thankful for music! It is so powerful. It can honestly do anything I need it to. If I'm having a bad day...I turn on some music and it can completely take my mind off of everything, and instantly have me singing along and improve my day. If I need to clean the house, but I'm not really in the mood, I plug in the pod and put on a good play list and I'm ready to clean my little heart out. It keeps me entertained. There is SUCH a great variety of music out there that I'll never get sick of it! It wakes me up in the morning, and puts me to sleep at night. It gets me through long drives, and helps me do yard work. It is the greatest thing ever. Without music, well...I don't want to think about that.

I just want to give a big fat thank YOU to all musicians!!! You truly are the greatest.




No comments:

You might also like...

Custom Search