My photo
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Monday, November 23, 2009

I'm thankful for...

my blog! It may seem like a crazy thing to be thankful for, but here are a few reasons why:

-If I have a story to tell, it prevents me from telling it 823728 times, to 823728 different people. I can just blog about it and tell 823728 people to read my blog :)
-I have fun with changing the fonts and backgrounds and making it a little festive peice of goodness.
-(My favorite one)It's a journal, except for kind of in disquise...because if my mind knew it was an actual journal...it wouldn't be as happy about posting posts because any journal I've ever attempted, failed after the first 1 or 2 days. This way though, I will always have it! I'm excited to be able to look back at this when I'm older and remember all these good times!

So thank you blog. You're a peach.




No comments:

You might also like...

Custom Search