My photo
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Thursday, November 19, 2009

The good stuff.

I'm thankful for "Raid--Kills on Contact" spider spray. I first came in contact with it when I lived with my grandma. She bought me my very own bottle and hoped I would put it to use (so she didn't have to kill all of the spiders I scoped out)...Good idea!

It's definitely a product that does exactly what it says it will do, no matter what...it kills. on. contact. The spiders don't even have a chance to run!! :) It's an amazing thing and it sprays far so you (or in my case, Travis) don't even have to stand very close to the spider! It works perfectly..Trav is really good at using it, and I'm really good at watching to make sure the spider is dead, on contact.




No comments:

You might also like...

Custom Search