My photo
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Monday, October 6, 2008

The one about the cute foam cards and the messy house.

Our friends came down from Idaho this weekend to visit. We had a really fun time...with the exception of Mari and I having yucky stomach ache's for some reason on Saturday. It was just kind of one of those days where you lounge around and hang out! Mari's son turns 1 October 19th so she wanted to do his birthday party with kind of a Halloween theme...so we went shopping :)! We went to Michael's and picked out some REALLY cute stuff. For his cards we got some foam sheets (Green, White, Black, Orange, and Purple) and it came in a little kit with 1000 TINY foam letters!! (Try finding all of the letters you need in that box!) It also came with some little foam Halloween cut outs, like witches hats, black cats, trick or treat bags, lollipops, and ghosts. We ended up working on the cards most of the day and had tons of fun doing it!! Each one was very different from the next and I am SO sad to say that I forgot to take a picture because they turned out ADORABLE! Kassi and Tony ended up coming over for dinner and at first they were like..."What are you guys doing?? It is a Saturday night!!" but within 10 minutes...they were doing the same thing! haha. I will make Mari take some pictures and send them to me so I can post them. They really were adorable!

Now, the messy part! Remember said 1000 letters? Yeah, They spilled a few times...and they were stickers so you peeled off the back before you stuck them on the foam. Remember...1000. I think that is all that needs to be said. :)

Sunday was so relaxing!! My boys didnt play so we just watched all of the other games! Thank goodness Green Bay lost! The bears won though...those are really the only 2 in the division we need to worry about. We will play tonight so cross your fingers!!! We NEED a win!!

I cannot believe how much it rained this weekend, so awesome. AND I wore my COAT this morning!! The cold weather is coming. I am not sure I am excited as I thought I was going to be...you know...when it was 100 degrees outside. I think we always want the opposite of what we are in (weather wise) Fall is a really nice time of the year though. The weather is usually perfect. It just seemed REALLY cold this morning!

Anyway, have a fantastic Monday, and week!

No comments:

You might also like...

Custom Search