My photo
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Who woulda thunk it?

I have to admit that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE bill pay through the bank. I think this is the first time ever that I have actually been excited to pay bills! I am wondering why I have never done this before, seriously! I remember hearing about it awhile ago when it was big but I always thought that it was only for like automatic payments...meaning that EVERY 21st they take the money out and pay your bill. I didn't like that because I like to control when I pay my bills...

Anyway, I totally found out that you can control when they pay your bills for you, and you also tell them an amount to send and BAM...it's that easy! I feel like I should give a shoutout to the lady at Mountain America because I might have had a slight attitude with her because I get so frustrated with my car payment, it is definitley the hardest payment to make because I either have to 1)write a check and MAIL it out or 2) actually GO to a Mountain America and write a check and pay them there. Both of which I suck at. I told her that they should make it easy and allow me to pay online. THAT is when she mentioned that they didnt have a way to pay online but if I did bill pay through my bank, I would be able to do that. So, I set it up and I am sorry Mountain America lady and thank you for making things so much more convenient. I will never have to search for account numbers again. Today is a great day!

2 comments:

angelofmyear said...

what bank do you use? i have wells fargo and its a fuckin bitch, why? cuz it takes my money fuck! hahahaha jk thats the only way i pay bills if it comes through wells cuz when i get paid i give up the ass... but uhhhh i i i i ask because i want to get the fuck away from wafago but the online banking is on point

Jessica said...

I use wells and have never had any problems haha

You might also like...

Custom Search