My photo
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Plus...I don't see anything wrong with a mini horse.

I didn't listen to myself.

In fact, I think I made things harder on myself.

Actually, I know for a fact that I did.

I went back to my Dad's.


buckwheat7

Not just to see her,


buckwheat6

But to bring her back to our house to play and sleep and eat and cuddle.


buckwheat5

She mainly slept,


buckwheat4

but I'm okay with that. She's a really good girl.
I'm okay with that, too.


buckwheat3

Taking her home was hard.


buckwheat9

buckwheat8

She seems like she didn't want to go home either.


buckwheat11

Which didn't make things any easier.


buckwheat10

My brilliant idea to hang out for a few hours was actually a bad idea.
A really bad idea.
I kinda wish I didn't bring her back to my house, and let her work her way up to my shoulder for a little nap. And I kind of wish that I didn't give her a bath, or make her a little bow. I shouldn't have held her the entire time, and let her meet Trey.

Because all of those things...
they are making it *really* hard for me right now.

I'm attached to this little girl, and it sucks.


buckwheat


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

VERY CUTE,YA NO I PUT ON SITTEN ON THE DOCK OF THE BAY, AND LISTEN, AND SCROLL THROUGH ALL YOUR STUFF AND IT MAKES ME CRY, I WILL DO ALL I CAN FOR YOU TO KEEP LITTLE BUCKWHEAT,WE LOWERD THE PRICE ON BUCKWHEAT FOR CAMILLES FRIEND ALL THE WAY DOWN TO $400.00 THAT WAS BEFORE I KNEW HOW YOU FELT ABOUT LITTLE BUCKWHEAT, I SURE WISHED I KNEW HOW YOU FELT BEFORE CAMILLES FRIEND PICKED OUT BUCKWHEAT,IT JUST TEARS ME UP WEN I THINK SOMEBODY ELSE COULD END UP WITH BUCKWHEAT INSTED OF YOU,IM SO SORRY,I ALLREADY TRIED TO TALK THEM OUT OF HER,BUT THEY DO LOVE HER SO,WHEN THEY DO FINALLY SHOW UP TO GET HER,I WILL TRY AGAIN EVEN DROPING PRICES MORE FOR ONE OF BUCKWHEATS BROTHERS, OR SISTERS,SO I GUESS WE WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS LOVE YOUR DADDY TOGEATHERFOREVER

Courtney and Dan Archer said...

Aww! She's adorable!!

You might also like...

Custom Search