My photo
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Thursday, October 7, 2010

It always happens when I have to pee really, really bad. (tmi? Sorry.)

but how can I pass up bagging an elderly gentlemans (80ish) groceries when I overhear him telling his wife that's he's "not much of a bagger but he'll give it a shot". I gave it a few seconds while I watched him struggle to lift a couple bottles of some elderly people health drink before I stepped in and bagged his groceries. There's just something about these types of situations that pulls at my heart strings and sends me leaving the store, wiping tears and hoping that they'll have someone waiting for them at home to help put those groceries away.

The smallest things mean so much to some people, and I love being a part of that :)



1 comment:

kel said...

Jess! I wanted to give you a Happy (early) Halloween present!!! Go here to see it!
http://k-e-l-l-i.blogspot.com/
Love you Jess! You are my inspiration! ~kel

You might also like...

Custom Search