My photo
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Flowers update!



A- These flowers (wish I knew the name) grow like weeds and snow doesn't phase them. They are wonderful, wonderful, wonderful...and pretty. :)

B- Apparently Lilies don't rebloom until the next year. Sad. Day. They were definitely my favorite. They do however, have pretty little bush looking things in place of the flower. That's a plus I guess.

C- Can't remember what these are (big sign of my rookiness...I just picked flowers that were pretty. I didn't look at the names...or even save the little tabs telling you the names...I also didn't look to see how long their "bloom" period is, see exhibit B.)

I am excited to see everything continue to grow though!!





No comments:

You might also like...

Custom Search