My photo
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Sunday, December 6, 2009

I'm sore.

...and it's all because of this little console of magnificence.


It's worth being sore. Definitely. I'm excited about you little Wii.

Saturday I randomly decided I wanted a Wii so I called the Wal-Mart by my house to see how much they were and they informed me that they were sold out.

No big deal, I thought. I'll just call the one right up the street.

They were sold out as well. Apparently everyone decided they wanted a Wii on Saturday night too. Or, maybe it was because they were on sale.

I finally found a store that had THREE left. I informed the lady I was coming from about 15 or 20 minutes away and asked if she thought there would be one there when I got there, or if they were going pretty fast...

She said they were selling about 12 an hour.

Crazy.

We still decided to go out in the blizzard and at least give it a shot.

One hour later, we were driving home, with the goods.


No comments:

You might also like...

Custom Search