My photo
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Thursday, December 3, 2009

2009 Christmas Dance Recital "Edna the Elf"

Thursday night I went to the annual Christmas Dance recital. This year was especially special as my sister and two cousins were performing. It was extremely, extremely hard to get a decent picture because a) the seating arrangement and how far away we were b)apparently dancers don't do a very good job at holding still while performing and c) there was a flash Nazi in front of me. (Alexis and her actually went rounds. Almost.) But I did the best I could! It was really nice to have a family member in almost every dance! Everyone did a fantastic job!



Katie was "Edna the Elf" (Main character in the recital) so she was in about 90 percent of the dances. It was really cute!! She did a fantastic job!



How adorable is my cousin Megan?! Her dances were again, very hard to catch...but it was easy to catch her smile, so that makes up for it!


This is my little sister, Mariah. It was her first dance recital ever! She did great and I can't wait to watch her grow and continue to improve! Good job sissy! You looked beautiful out there!











2 comments:

Unknown said...

good job on the pictures. im stealing...all of them. MUUUAAAAA HA HA HA

Rine said...

aw thank you for taking so many pictures! cute post. I love the last picture of me in that ugly hat.

You might also like...

Custom Search