My photo
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Oh, the irony.

Remember my new phone from a few posts back?

Well, I just figured out another fanTASTIC perk. Apparently when you download Google maps (Thank God for Google. One day Google will rule the world) you are able to type in an address and it will tell you the shortest route to get there, if you would like to see it turn by turn, you got it. If you are the type that would like to look at a map and see a little line showing you your path and where you are...(the where you are part is awesome because it truly moves as you move) you got it. And, if you are super horrible with directions, it will even show you a street view. That's right folks. It SHOWS you actual pictures of the streets that you need to turn on.

Only because you are dying to know, I will tell you that I use the map version along with the directions telling you exactly what the street that you need to turn on. Because you know, my phone can do that.

And only because you are dying to know, I will share this story with you.

This next story might be a lie. Or, it might be true. You decide. I'm not admitting to anything.

Lately, because of my newfound love for google maps on my phone. I type in addresses to every destination that I go, so my phone will tell me how to get there. Even...if...I already know how to get there.

With that little piece of truthfulness, or a lie, being said...I'll move on.

I might have told my phone to give me directions to work this morning and while I was driving I might have been on the phone with my sister and I might have missed the exit and my phone might have thought I was retarded.

No comments:

You might also like...

Custom Search