My photo
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Friday, May 8, 2009

All at once

Here's the thing. I try to be as diligent as possible at posting at least twice a week but you know what...lately NOTHING has come up. I guess I could still write a post saying "Hi, thanks for taking time out of your day to type in my really long blog address only to find this update letting you know that the blog still exists, I lead a pretty uneventful life and, I am still alive and well. Have a fantastic day."

That would be good. It would count as posts, right? (I'm not going to lie...hitting 50 posts was a pretty fantastic thing for me :))

Anyway, the all at once thing. So uh...I'm going to admit to something that in my head makes me feel like a total blogger nerd but um...here's to hoping I'm not the only one doing this. Most Some days I hope for things to happen in which I can later blog about. See, I most definitely look out for my readers. I love reading blogs so I know the feeling of going to a blog and seeing something new to read, almost daily. So, I try to return the favor!


The hard part? Nothing ever seems to come up! And, finally, when something(s) come up...it is all at once. In one day. So, then...here I am writing a novel every other week, instead of spread out, more frequent posts. *Note to future life occurrences- - please spread yourself out. I have a blog to keep up with. Thanks, bye.*

. . .


Yesterday, I added something new to my life and I feel like everyone should know about it because um, besides this picture...


It is my favorite thing right now.

Ready for it?

*Insert Drum-Roll*






BAM!! Here she is. Lookin' all cute n' stuff. My life will never be the same. I am so, super excited!! I have never had a phone with more than 5 options so, this is a pretty exciting thing. I probably wont be a blackberry expert for a few days but, it will come. I know it will.

Another fantastic thing is my sister has the same phone so she can help me along the way. In doing just that, yesterday she messaged me and said "Go into bb messenger and press sym sym twice. You will love it" Sounds easy enough, right? So, I go into bb messenger, curious to find yet another thing I love about my phone and I type s y m s y m. Hm..nothing. Kassi doesn't know what she is talking about. I then put my phone down and go back to what I was doing. Later that night, I am looking at the different buttons on my phone and come across one that says "SYM" apparently Kassi did know what she was talking about and I am a freekin idiot for actually typing symsym into blackberry messenger. It actually brings up a myriad of SMILEY FACES :)

In other news because, you know, the blog God's knew I was going to write about my phone so they figured hey...let's throw something else in for her to write about as well. After all, she hasn't posted forever. Yesterday I left work at 5 and had to run home real quick to get my debit card and be back to work by 5:30. During rush hour. Normally it is possible, but not when everyone decides that 5 is a good time to leave work. Anyway, I get to my house at about 5:20, run inside while thinking to myself...Okay...debit card, where are you? Oh ya, it is in the pocket of the jacket I wore yesterday. Sweet. I check the pocket and there is no debit card. Okay, um...OH, it is in the pants that I wore yesterday, I remember because I stopped at the store after work and instead of putting it back where it belongs, I put it into my pants pocket. I go into my room and look for the pants that I wore yesterday. They are not there. Wanna know why? BECAUSE I DIDNT GO STRAIGHT HOME AFTER WORK. I WENT TO MY GRANDMA'S HOUSE AND WANTED TO BE COMEFORTABLE SO I TOOK SAID PANTS OFF AND CHANGED INTO SOMETHING A LITTLE MORE COMFORTABLE AND PUT SAID PANTS IN BACK OF MY CAR. That's right. That whole trip home, in the horrible, annoying traffic, while I was in a hurry, all to get my debit card, was pointless as it was in the back seat of my car the entire time.


Love it.

3 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Haha, nothing ever comes up in my life that is interesting to blog about either :) Keep up yours though, they're fun to read. By the way, how did you get so many people from all over the world to come view your blog??

Alysha Mathews said...

Lol I love it. I love the picture of my little boy the most but your phone is pretty cool too. The only thing I every have to blog about is Matix.. If I didn't have him I have no clue with I would write about. Haha He does something silly and new everyday. It keeps me entertained thank heavens since I just sit at home all day while Mike is at work. But yes you need to keep up with your blog because I love to read it as well. It makes me laugh when you tell your stories about how you lose everything when its really not lost. :D xoxo

Jessica said...

lol I have no idea, I was wondering that as well...I am thinking maybe stumble?!

You might also like...

Custom Search