My photo
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Update...

Happy voting day everyone!! Let's 1) vote and 2) cross our fingers for Obama!

I have been pretty busy these past couple of weeks but I wanted to write just a few things. Halloween was great. We all hung out at Grandma and Grandpa Wooten's house. Grandpa made a big, yummy pot of chili! We played games and passed out candy all night! Probably my favorite story from Halloween (and it is a hard one to beat...but we will see what happens next year) is this:

Two little twin boys walk up to the door. (Our first trick or treators so I jump up all excited to give them some candy!) I open the door and they just stare at me and say nothing so I say to them "What do you say?" These two little boys didn't say anything to each other, or even look at each other as a matter of fact, but at the same time said "You're Welcome?!?" We all started laughing and their mother, standing in the driveway behind them starts to laugh so I say "Trick or....?" and they both say "TRICK OR TREAT!" Haha, it. was. adorable.

Grandma, Auntie Tammy, Auntie Kristine, and I went to Wendover Sunday/Monday. We all drove out there with the intentions of coming back Sunday afternoon by 5 so we could have a birthday party for Grandma, Kassi, and Uncle David. (Yes, I know. We are procrastinators when it comes to birthdays in the Wooten family. You might be thinking...is it normal to have 3 people's birthday's at one time? Well, yes. The answer is yes.) Anyway, so we are in Wendover having a great time. It comes time to leave and well, me and Auntie Kristine arent ready yet! Honestly, when can you be READY to leave Wendover unless you are completely out of your spending money? So, I call the bus and find out that there is one that takes you back to Salt Lake and it leaves at 10pm. PERFECT! Grandma and Auntie Tammy go home, and Jessica and Auntie Kristine stay! The first hour sucked because for some reason the ATM wasn't reading my debit card and Grandma left with my purse, which had my money! Finally, I was able to get some cash and then I played off of $20 for the other 2-3 hours. I had a blast and am ready to go back!

Another piece of important news: AUNTIE KRISTINE EXTENDED HER TRIP!! She will now be here until the 12th of November! YAY :)

No comments:

You might also like...

Custom Search