My photo
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

All about Trav

I stole this...or was tagged I guess, from Laura!

My best friend!


hahahahaha....good times at the Planetarium! (Trav is on the left)

What is his name? Travis Jay Smith

How long have you been together? We have been together for 3.5 years now! However, we have known each other for 11.

How old is he? 22

Who eats more? It's probably about the same...

Who said 'I love you' first'? Aww...him. :) It's one of those stories that you see all of the time in movies...Talking on the phone, or face to face...guy mumbles I love you, girl hears him but still says "what" to make him say it again...haha, yeah. I was that girl :)

How tall is he? Uhm...probably about 5' 7"...is that how you write it? lol it looks weird to me.

Who can sing better? Depends on who you are asking the question to. We are both very competetive so we would both probably say ourselves, lol. I am going to say him though. He will openly sing...like when we are playing Rockband. I won't.

Who is smarter? It depends on what kind of smart. I am better with the computer and that kind of stuff. He is TONS better with History, and Science, and sometimes common sense stuff, lol. He watches the science channel, animal planet, history channel, and all of them religiously though!!

Does he do the laundry? We both do the laundry, thank goodness :) The only thing he will not touch are the towels. I am pretty picky about how towels are folded so he leaves that for me.

Who pays the bills? Me. He will remind me, but I do all the budgeting and all that.

Who sleeps on the right side? He does, so I can be by the alarm clock.

Who mows the lawn? When we have a lawn to mow, he does.

Does he cook dinner? ONCE in a while but most of the time it is me.

Who drives? We switch off..mostly him.

Who is more stubborn? Travis! haha. Just kidding...we are probably both about the same, which is bad!

Who kissed who first? Travis kissed me first :)

Who asked who out first? Travis again. Man...I should have made some sort of attempt too! I feel bad now, lol.

Who has more friends? That would have to be me. haha. I'm definitely the more social one of the two of us.

Who is more sensitive? Isn't the girl always the more sensitive one?

Who has more siblings? Me for sure!

Who 'wears the pants'? I think it is about the same.

So, now you know a little bit more about the man I love. Feel free to consider yourself TAGGED if you read this ... or anyone who wants to do it, ... so you can tell us about the man you love!

1 comment:

Laura Jett said...

lol. cute!! Its nice learning a bit more about Travis!! :D

You might also like...

Custom Search