My photo
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The neph--Pics that make you go "Oh!"

Kass and I had the pleasure of visiting Otto and the fam last night! They were nice enough to have us over to their house for a BBQ. (Thanks!! It was delicious!!)

It had been a few weeks since we've seen the nephew, and we were *so* excited!!

Turns out, little has changed...and he's still a sleepy head.

At least he's learning to sleep in style, though.



blake8

He was crackin us up with his random faces.


blake7

It's the most wonderful thing.

Especially, when I found out that tickling his chin, causes this face...



blake6

Poor blake..because after I found that out..he was non stop getting chin tickled.



blake5

Unless I was taking pictures.



blake3

Which (finally) eventually woke him up.



blake4

Halfway-ish.



blake1

He wasn't so excited to be awake...so I let him snuggle up and go back to sleep.

Either way, it's a win-win.



blake2

Love you Blakey!

-Favorite Aunt Jess.



No comments:

You might also like...

Custom Search