My photo
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

This is just a quick pop in to tell everyone thank you so much for the birthday wishes!!

I worked during the day, and then Trav took me out to Friday's and then bowling (my favorite)! We hit up the arcade again and Trav's high score on the basketball hoop was still there from the last time we were there. After a couple of tries I *finally* beat it!! Only to have him try some more and beat *my* new high score!! Ugh..maybe next time! :)

I want to give a shout out to my cousin Amy Loo...I loved your "Happy Birthday" Grandma used to sing to me every morning, so it was so great to open up your text and hear you singing to me!

I loved it so much..I even made Trav sing Happy Birthday to me last night just before bed. It was absolutely adorable.

Thanks again everyone, for making my day so great!!



No comments:

You might also like...

Custom Search