My photo
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sushi Virginity--Taken forever.

Can I please have it back? I've decided I'm not a fan. I went with Kass and Auntie Kristine to try Sushi for the first time ever. I chickened out and got a California Roll (not even a fan of that!!), and then Kass talked me into (threw one of her rolls onto my plate) trying some kinda something with raw something is all I really remember. Ew. Ew. Ew. Auntie Kristine and Kass ate their raw stuff, and I decided to go for something cooked.

I think that's the way everything should be.

Cooked.

However, to make a really long story short...apparently when you go to a Sushi restaurant and order ANY type of food less than "Fully Burnt," it comes out mooing. Who would have thought?

I tipped .10 for the first time in my life (Auntie Kristine didn't tip anything!) because the service was absolutely horrible and our waitress clearly had better things to do than to pour us more water, and bring stinky, raw fish.

I'm glad I'm able to cross "Try Sushi" off my list, but I'm happy to say that I'll definitely NEVER go to that Sushi place again, I now know how to order steaks at Sushi bars, and I'm not a fan of Sushi.

I'll step down now before the tomatos come flying. (Even though I really don't understand what everyone loves so much about Sushi.)



No comments:

You might also like...

Custom Search