My photo
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Monday, July 26, 2010

Expensive...in the best way.



Here are the promised rings! A few weekends ago, we went to Snowbird for the Mountain Music Festival. With any good festival, you have great booths, right? Well, if that is the case...this was a fantastic festival!! We scored at the booths!

Kassi and I went looking and stopped at the first booth. I picked up a beautiful silver, flower ring, with a moon rock in the middle of the flower. I was almost sold.

Then I asked the price.

"...Oh, that one? It's 99 dollars."

"Oh, wow. Okay, thanks"

I set the ring down, and will forever have a *free* image in my head.

Kassi then says "I was looking at these booths a little earlier and I found some rings that look pretty cool at this other booth, and they are 4 dollars."

Can you guess where we went next?

We almost bought enough 4 dollar rings to equal the price of the beauty which was the silver flower ring, but that doesn't matter.

These rings were so much more special. They were custom, and this wonderfully talented man was engraving on the spot. Whatever you wanted.

The ones you see in this picture are my choices. The first one I bought said *Imagine*. Kass and I wanted to get matching "...Woot..." one's, so we did. The last one was picked by Grandma. It says "Live like there's no tomorrow."

These four dollar rings are priceless to me. They are wonderful, wonderful, wonderful AND, they are made out of coconut.

Isn't that the coolest thing in the world??



No comments:

You might also like...

Custom Search