My photo
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Addiction.

I wish we'd hurry up and beat Super Mario on the Wii so I could start blogging again!! There hasn't really been a ton going on though too, so I'm not totally slackin!

The Vikings have made it to the NFC title game!!!!!! I get chills whenever I type or say that.

I also get tears and chills when I watch this video clip of Favre. I love that they are so happy!! Their hard work is finally starting to pay off. What a great year this has been!



<a href="http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-us&brand=foxsports&from=metadatawidget_en-us_foxpsorts_videocentral&vid=434e8364-451d-4411-aed8-88f7d711de2d" target="_new" title="Favre's Idol tribute">Video: Favre's Idol tribute</a>

GO VIKES!! Get them Saints!



No comments:

You might also like...

Custom Search