My photo
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Who needs keys?

What did I do yesterday, you ask?

Oh, you know...the norm.

1) Went to work
2) Came home, did the dishes, swept and mopped the floor, dusted
3) Started dinner
4) Ate
5) Got in the shower, got ready
6) Gathered my things and walked out the door
7) Remembered to lock the door because I am great at locking things
8) Didn't remember to grab the keys off of my kitchen table
9) Rememered that I remembered to close the bathroom window and lock both doors
10) Said "are you kidding?" outloud. To no one.
11) Called Grandma. Who was eating noodle soup. AND watching American Idol (Her fav)
12) Waited on the porch, outside, for 46 minutes while waiting for Grandma to drive downtown from Sandy. On State street.

Yeah...nothing spectacular except for I added another reason to the ever-growing list of reasons why Jessica should not be allowed to have keys. :)

You can find other documented reasons here and here.

In fact. I think I might just add a "Keys" label to all of my other labels. I feel like once you have at least three posts that would fit into a label, it is time to create that label.

No comments:

You might also like...

Custom Search