My photo
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

2 years ago...

...My Grandma made me put a spare key to my car in my drawers at work.

I remember telling her that it wasnt necessary to have a spare key at work, because I would never even use it. And...now I know why :)

Yesterday...

We went to lunch at Subway and I forgot my keys at the Subway!

I was so lucky to have my spare key! Mad props Grandma, mad props.

**At least my hair is blonde now...there is sort of an excuse for some of the things that happen to me **not things that I DO...things that happen to me. I like that better ;)**

Happy Wednesday!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, you have visitors from out of the country now! And by the way, your grandma is a very smart person!

Unknown said...

The comment above is from me, Heather :)

Courtney and Dan Archer said...

Ha ha!! Hooray for spare keys...holy smokes, in high school, I seriously locked my keys in my car on a DAILY basis... My poor mom or dad would have to bring me my spare like EVERYDAY!!

Jessica said...

haha I know! I am seriously horrible with keeping track of my keys! Hence the necessity for a spare everywhere, lol!

You might also like...

Custom Search