My photo
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Monday, February 1, 2010

Note to self:

If ever you want to call someone and save a little time by skipping the hello portion of the conversation, moving quickly to the point, please refrain from doing so. The person who answers the phone may not be the person you'd like to speak with. There are plenty of possibilities here including but certainly not limited to you dialing the wrong number, or simply, someone else answering your intended person's phone.

Just tryin' to prevent future awkward occurences.

Sincerely, me.

And now, the point for this letter to myself has (for once) nothing to do with anything I did. Just something I witnessed.

I figured that since I sometimes am the person who likes to save time and skip to the point; I'd give myself a heads up. After all, the call Grandma got last night from a frantic man asking if she was "in bed yet" seemed sort of awkward.




No comments:

You might also like...

Custom Search