My photo
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Little loves for today..

Valentine's Day is coming up quickly! I thought I'd share a few things I'm loving today...



This keeps me sane. The creator of Pandora needs a raise.



How could I not love a dog who will pose for me any day...it also helps when he looks so dang studly!



One of my new favorite scents!



MAAHH DEE OHHH equals obsession. Except for Trav and I finally beat the game last night (Kass, you should have been there. There was excitement for all. Even Trey...except he didn't know why he was so excited. He just was, just because we were, I guess.) Now how will we spend our nights?! Nintendo, I'd like a Super Mario Bros. 2 please. I'd also like that sometime this week. Thanks.



Finally planning a *mini* vacation with the bestest and um...I couldn't be happier! Vegas, here we come!!



No comments:

You might also like...

Custom Search