My photo
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My biggest fear...or so I thought.

I'm 23 years old and I thought I had it figured out. In all of my 23 years, I've (and most likely anyone who knows me) always known that a spider, little or big...will almost immediately put me into cardiac arrest.

Well boys and girls, I have run into something that is even *worse* than a spider.

Curious? (It might be a good idea to skip the rest of this post. If you're like me, it will haunt you and give you nightmares for the rest of your life...but I just have to share. It's not fair that I'm the only one with this image in my head. So, it's your choice. At least I'm warning you.)

Turns out 1 ginormous spider with hundreds of baby spiders on her "abdomen" will just about make me poop in my pants at the same time that my heart stops.





I'm so glad that (up until Saturday) I've never seen anything like this in my life but why?? WHY, WHY, WHY, WHYYYY did that have to change?

Also, WHY would something like this be chillin on our front porch *days* after we sprayed?? :(

I have no faith in you Ortho. Your supposed spider killing spray is whack.



No comments:

You might also like...

Custom Search