My photo
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Slexting?

Going camping this weekend and supposed to be getting stuff ready but I just had to pop in and share this story with you all. (Now that I'm done laughing and bawling!)

This little story features my sister, Kassi and my cousin, Alexis. Unfortunately I had no part in it, except for waking up to both of their texts, explaining the situation.

Before I begin--I'll give you a few facts about my sister, Kassi.
-Avid texter.
-Avid speeder.
-Due to some unfortunate circumstances, she's recently picked up another job. (Working for the US Census.)
-Avid sleep talker.

Today, we're able to add another to that list.

-Avid slexter.

What is that, you ask?

Well, last night at approximately 11:30pm, Alexis called Kassi. Kassi was asleep (See facts above) and did not answer the phone. Well, a few hours later (1:21am), Kassi awoke thinking for some reason she needed to text Alexis back. So, she did just that.

Here's the text:

Who colptede for theus cen benru_a?

Get it?

Me either.

After Kassi woke up, she realized that she had slexted (sleep texted) HAS ANYONE EVER HEARD OF THAT BEFORE??? I sure haven't. In fact it's sort of creepy, but hilarious at the same time!

Kassi's *awake* interpretation: I'm with the US Census Bureau. Who completed the Census form?

Dear Kassi,

Keep work at work, and give your cousin a break. She's just barely out on her own. Give her a little slack when it comes to the Census forms, a?

Also, you only get a few hours of rest each night. Take advantage, and PUT YOUR PHONE DOWN for once.

Love,
Sissy.



1 comment:

Alysha Mathews said...

I love it! :) kassi never ceases to amaze me.

You might also like...

Custom Search