My photo
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!!

Hey everyone, just stopping in real quick to wish you all a super happy new year!! Hope you enjoy however it is you will be spending it! We are going to our friend Devan and Kelly's. (Really good friends from when Travis was growing up). We usually hang out with them and a few other couples. Last year we played pictionary and poker and ate yummy snacks!! It should be fun! It will definitely be nice to have tomorrow off!! Still trying to think of some new years resolutions!! I will try and take lots of pictures tonight so I can post them!!

Crap! I still need to post stuff about Christmas! I have been slacking because I took lots of pics and I dont have them with me to add to the post! I promise I will get them posted soon :) It was good times!!

Once again, have a FANTASTIC new year and be safe!!

P.S. So, I think today I am just being SUPER picky! I'm not sure what the deal is, lol. I do know that I looked through a million blog templates on
http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/ but I didnt find ANY that I really liked! I guess this one will have to do for now. (Travis would just laugh at me if he knew I had a hard time picking one. He is fine with the plain color ones, or even..better yet...the default ones, lol) Anyway, if you happen to come to a site that has come pretty cute ones, you should definitely send it my way so I can look through some more!

No comments:

You might also like...

Custom Search