My photo
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Friday, February 18, 2011

A tattoo..the impact.

"I honestly don't think I could love this anymore." I said to Kass the other day as we were both sitting on the couch, watching TV.

I never thought having a tattoo on my foot would mean so much to me. Actually, I never thought a tattoo could mean so much, period.

I've always loved the way they look on people, and almost every time I try to analyze them. I put together a story for their tattoo. Why do they have it? What is special to them? What's the background?

I've always wanted one.

The problem was, I had to have a story. I had to have one that would mean so much to me I would never, ever regret it.

And, that's exactly what I got. A story. A meaning. A tribute. It's a story with an end that pulls at my heart strings every. single. day.

This little guy on my foot tells the story so well.

I see it each and every day and I am reminded (not that I need the reminder) of something so special to me, that I'm not even able to find the words for.



tattoo

I believe that's the definition of "tattoo".



No comments:

You might also like...

Custom Search