My photo
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Friday, March 20, 2009

First day of spring means...

Spring cleaning. I never really understood why people did "Spring cleaning" I've just always heard it. Usually I spread my "Spring Cleaning" out throughout the year and just clean whenever it needs it. Is Spring Cleaning something more than that?! Hm...I remember my mom used to wash the blinds and stuff in the spring time. I just did that. Maybe I will do the windows inside and out. That is springy.

Spiders infestation :( Proof this morning. I had another spider encounter. Oh man, this is going to be rough. I am going to call today and have someone come out and spray because um. I refuse to share my house with spiders. I dont know why they would feel welcome.

Snow on the third day of spring. Because we are in Utah....Duh?

Ideal weather. Spring and fall are my favorite times of the year. Fall moreso because I look more forward to the cool weather than hot, but the temp is perfect during the whole 10 days of Utah's spring!

Summer is coming. Good for about a week and then I will be ready for Fall.

RAIN, RAIN, RAIN! Oh goodness. Can't even explain how happy I am for April showers. I hope we have April, May, June, July, and August showers. I'm so jealous of Washington.

Pretty flowers. Love planting flowers and watching them grow and come back each year!!!

FISHING.
This one and the next one take over my spring/summer and I couldn't be happier about it!!! I. Cannot. Wait!!!

CAMPING. Spending the weekends in the mountains, seeing the stars at night, waking up to birds chirping and the river flowing behind you, fishing within 5 minutes of waking up, fishing 5 minutes before going to sleep, breakfasts consisting of everything all mixed up, yummy beef jerky, seeing deer all over...Uhm..Can I go right now please??

4th of July. Is now coming even sooner! I love this holiday!

Shopping for spring clothes. Need I say more?

Fetch with Trey at the park. Can't wait to show his studliness off!

Fresh veggies from the garden! Delicious!!

BBQ's with friends! Warm spring/summer nights hangin out with friends BBQing...the only other thing I would rather be doing would be fishing and most of the time, that's included!!

The smell of freshly cut grass is on its way! One of the greatest smells ever!!

Happy spring everyone!!

No comments:

You might also like...

Custom Search