My photo
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Friday, December 24, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Thanksgiving was (as always) wonderful, and busy!!

We started the day out at Aunt Amanda and Uncle Marks for dinner and games! Kass and I were both on our diet still, so we packed lunches and stayed strong!! We were able to eat some turkey, and some salad. So, that was wonderful!

Next, we went to the Wooten's for dinner and games take 2! It was really hard, especially during the prayer, to not have my Grandma there. It feels so different. Hard to explain. Not real still, I guess.

Overall though, we had a wonderful Thanksgiving. This part of the year is my favorite!! I love getting together with all of the family!!

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, and Christmas (tomorrow!! :))



Thanksgiving2010

No comments:

You might also like...

Custom Search