My photo
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Monday, February 14, 2011

11 days!

Wow..it's almost been a half of a month since I've blogged. That is horrible! Everything here has been pretty busy, actually. We've officially moved into The Quilted Bear and are selling things left and right! Just kidding. Still waiting for the first sale! We've only been in there a few days, and we're still getting the shelf stuff all figured out. My aunt and I have been busy little ladies working each night on a few more things to bring in to the store. I'll post some pictures once we get a little more settled.

Other than the craft world, things have been about the same. I'm sick right now :( Hoping to get over this junk in the head stuff real quick. My team took me out to the Cheesecake Factory a few weeks ago to celebrate my 5 year anniversary with the company. I still can't believe it's already been 5 years. I'm so lucky to have landed this job as my first job. Sometimes I wonder what things would be like if I hadn't started out with this company. Would I be on the same path that I am now?

I'm still working on my vacation pictures. It really is a love hate relationship looking at those pictures. I love the memory, but that's the part I hate, too. The fact that it's just a memory! If only it could have lasted a few months!! I am so thankful that I was able to go on that trip, though. It was so much fun to go and see what seems like a whole different world.

We have ourselves another Vegas trip in the making!! I'm counting down the days!! We booked our flights already. We leave on March 31st, and come back April 4th. That will be a nice little good times, poker playing, palm tree looking getaway.

As far as a nephew update goes...He is doing much, much better. He is able to eat more, and is digesting well. They are hopefull that he will be able to come home this week! I have yet to hold him :(. Since he's in the NICU, they are very strict about how many times he is able to be held in a day/how often he can have visitors. Technically, he's still supposed to be in mommy's tummy until the 13th of March, so they want him to be as isolated as possible so his little body can focus on grow, grow, growing. I, however..would be fine with him staying 4 pounds forever. I think he's perfect just the way he is. I don't understand the rush on him growing. I'm sick now, so I'm not able to go see him. As soon as I feel better and can't get little Blakey sick, I'll go see him...and *hopefully* be able to snag a few pictures!!

Last but certainly not least...Travis said the wonderful words last night. "Babe..do you want to BBQ some burgers tonight?" "Wait..you mean on our BBQ???!!! Outside?!?! *Yes!* *Yes, I do!*" Yesterday was such a nice day. It got me thinkin' about last summer. About BBQing every night, forgetting how to even use our stove. About gardening. About mowing the lawn. About staying outside until bedtime. And about camping. *Ahh...* The good old days and nights of spring. I'm so excited for that time of the year.

I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

And, sorry about the 11 day thing. Holy Moly. You'd think at least something blogworthy would have happened in 11 days. I mean, dang.



No comments:

You might also like...

Custom Search